Please note that the films only feature musicians. We have other material featuring dancers, actors and visual artists which we are happy to show you. Contact us by sending us an email.
“After my MEMO a little boy ran up and hugged me. Before I knew it,
the others joined in and I was treated to a group hug with fifteen toddlers.
What a great start to the day!”
MEMO offers a platform for artistic development and an opportunity to:
- perform frequently, always for a new audience and outside of the regular performance context, free of (physical) distance between you and your audience
- try new ideas and discover new sources of inspiration
- think about your own motivation, what music/dance/theatre means to you personally and translate this into your performance
- work on your own artistic development: communication skills (musical, non-verbal,
verbal), improvisation skills, imagination/creativity, freedom and flexibility
(reacting to and dealing with your audience or unforeseen situations)
- work in the community-arts sector
MEMO also offers:
- flexible working: MEMO can fit perfectly into your (busy) life, is flexible and easy to
combine with other commitments. Performances take place daily, mostly between
10-11.30h in the morning. No Dutch is No problem!
- coaching and support: You are guided through the process of making your own
MEMO and making it suitable for this age group by experienced MEMO coaches.
- payment that takes travel time into consideration.
Interested to learn more about MEMO?
Please send an email and include the following information: